Hello, a little feedback to explain how i had resolve this problem.
In my case, all the jobs of a server/agent in submitted after rebooting the server.
After a lot of checking, I noticed that in the platform "automate schedule" in the menu "agents" sub menu "agents" I had the agent which was in duplicate (one created at the date of the server restart).
As a result, one of them was inactive and unlicensed.
Solution : right click and do a "replace" with the agent having the same name.
If this does not solve your problem, go to the "agents" menu under "Job queues" and check the status of your agent.
Do not hesitate to right click and select "release job queue".
Et voila !
I have the same kind of problem and I can't find anything about it :/
In my case, a colleague has restarted a server and since all the jobs of this agent are in "submitted".
I noticed that a new agent has been created automatically in the platform but no matter how much it has been modified, it is impossible to solve the problem
If someone has already had this case and is able to help us :)