Displaying Reports with Microsoft Internet Explorer
Displaying reports with Microsoft Internet Explorer is easy. You can open a report in the following ways:
- If the report is posted on a web page, click a link to the URL.
- In Internet Explorer, go to File > Open and choose the local PC file to open.
- If the report has an HTM or HTML file extension, double-click the report file.
After you have opened a report, you can:
- Use Find to search for text within the report.
- Copy and paste report text.
Changing Viewing and Printing Font Sizes in Internet Explorer
To change viewing and printing font sizes in Internet Explorer, go to View > Fonts and choose between Smallest, Smaller, Medium, Larger and Largest.
Note: The viewing font size is the same as the printing font size. You may need to choose a very small size to print a 132- or 198-column report. See the next section for more information on printing reports.
Printing Reports with Internet Explorer
Before printing a report, you may want to change the following settings to make printing easier:
- Change the printer page set-up - The printer page margins must be set correctly in order to print an AS/400 report. We suggest you set all page margins for Internet Explorer to 1/4" or .25":
- In Internet Explorer, go to File > Page Setup.
- In Page Orientation, choose Portrait or Landscape. RJS software recommends:
- For 80-column reports, Portrait.
- For 132- or 198-column reports, Landscape.
- Change each of the Page Margins to .25".
- Click OK.
- Change the font size - Before printing a report, you need to set the font size to correctly print the selected report. RJS Software recommends:
Last Modified On:
No, open a new Support Case
You don't have the appropriate permissions.