You can enter the following keywords into the ERSATTACH data area to change the report prefixes when the reports are emailed:
- Default value - REPORT (Sets report file prefix name to REPORT.SPL, REPORT.PDF, and so forth)
- @SPOOL - Sets report file prefix name to Spool File Name.
- @USERDATA - Sets report file prefix name to User Data value.
- @JOBNAME - Sets report file prefix name to AS/400 job name.
- @FORMTYPE - Sets report file prefix name to report form type.
The following command can be used to change the ERSATTACH data area:
ERSATTACH OPTION(*SET) ATTACHFILE(REPORT)
This example resets to the default value of REPORT.
Last Modified On:
No, open a new Support Case
You don't have the appropriate permissions.