To send a single report to multiple destination directories:
Note: These instructions only work for WinSpool/400 Batch Report Server version 2.0.48 and above.
- In WinSpool/400 Batch Report Server, click File > Settings.
- Change Settings Database to C:\WSPBCH32\WSPBCH3B.MDB. The WSPBCH3B.MDB settings database allows a report file to be sent to multiple destination directories or Lotus Notes databases. If the user has existing settings, they need to be re-keyed.
- Enable Allow Multiple Destinations for Each Report.
- Enable Use Extended Report Select. Output Directory List entries are ignored if Allow Multiple Destinations for Each Report is enabled but Use Extended Report Select is disabled.
Warning: Be careful when specifying Extended Report Select criteria entries that send a report to multiple destination directories. With multiple destination directories, it is easier to make mistakes in the Extended Report Select criteria and accidentally send a report to the wrong directory.
- If you are sending a report to the same destination directory, you must use a different report prefix to avoid inadvertently overlaying report files because of duplicate file names.
Last Modified On:
No, open a new Support Case
You don't have the appropriate permissions.