With RJS VB Scripting Engine and the sample LDAP script, you can work with RJS Software to troubleshoot the syntax needed to authenticate with an LDAP server:
To test the LDAP script:
- Save the sample VB script file in C:\Program files\RJSVBSCRIPT.
- Open RJS Script Editor from C:\program files\RJSVBSCRIPT\rjsscripteditor.exe.
- In RJS Script Editor, open the RJSLDAPAuthentication.BAS script file.
- Look at the main() subroutine and make any required changes to the source for authenticating against your LDAP server:
- To authenticate to Microsoft Active Directory, use:
- To authenticate to a regular LDAP server with user formatting common name, use:
- To authenticate against a regular LDAP server and auto-format the common name, use:
rtn = RJSLDAPAuthenticate("126.96.36.199", "user", "password", "*CN", 1)
- Press F8 to step through the script to see if the LDAP information correctly authenticates against your Microsoft Active Directory, Novell, or other LDAP-enabled directory.
Last Modified On:
No, open a new Support Case
You don't have the appropriate permissions.