When you send an email via SMTP with Email Report Server/400, Enterprise Fax, or SMTP/400, you get a message that the server is unable to communicate with the FaxPress Server and nothing displays in the outgoing fax queue.
Check the following:
- Make sure the following were created on the server:
- FaxPress user:
- On the server, in Users, there should be a user with the name of the FaxPress serial number.
- In Shared Folders > Sessions, there should be a user login.
- FaxPress Group: A FAXPRESS group.
- Make sure that the PDF is being sent to FaxPress. The path is on the SMTP Gateway / Temp tab.
- In the Castelle folder, make sure there are 5 folders. If there are only 2 folders, the user is not logging in.
- In Castelle Folder Sharing, choose Allow Sharing for all network users.
Last Modified On:
No, open a new Support Case
You don't have the appropriate permissions.