WinSpool/400 Email Report Server lets you create spool files that contain HTML and then email the resulting files as an embedded HTML message. Using embedded HTML allows you to easily send your customers and vendors nice-looking, HTML-formatted invoices, orders, and statements.
WinSpool/400 Email Report Server embeds the report contents in the email message body in the specified HTML format and sets the text/html mime header so HTML-enabled mail readers recognize the embedded HTML messages as HTML.
Note: The embedded HTML settings only work with the RJS SMTP Email API. They do not work with the MAPI, VIM32, or Lotus Notes OLE email APIs.
- RJS SMTP Email API version 1.0.14 or above
- WinSpool/400 Email Report Server version 3.0.57 or above
To set up embedded HTML:
- Open WinSpool/400 Email Report Server.
- Go to the Edit Output Queue/Email Recipient List screen.
- For each output queue that will handle embedded HTML reports, in Output Type, choose HTX (embedded HTML text).
- For each email recipient who will receive an embedded HTML report, in Output Type, choose HTX.
WinSpool/400 Email Report Server is now set up to use embedded HTML in emails.
Last Modified On:
No, open a new Support Case
You don't have the appropriate permissions.