To move the WinSpool/400 Lotus Notes Report Server database template to production on a Lotus Notes/Domino Server:
- In Batch Report Server Settings, go to the Edit Output Directory List page.
- In Output PC Directory, enter a valid directory name.
Note: Do not use C:\ since the report is temporarily saved in this directory before being sent to the Lotus Notes database. RJS Software recommends using the C:\WSPBCH32 directory.
- Check Output to Lotus Notes to allow reports to be sent to the Lotus Notes database.
- In Lotus Notes Server, enter your server name.
Note: To find your server name, open Lotus Notes and go to File > Database > Open.
- In Lotus Notes Output Database, enter AS400RPT.NSF.
Note: This assumes that the database has been copied to the root directory NOTES/DATA on the Domino Server. You can also find the database file name and directory location on the Domino Server by opening Lotus Notes and going to File > Database > Open.
- In File > Settings, check Enable Send to Lotus Notes Report Server.
- Restart WinSpool/400 Batch Report Server.
The downloaded reports for the selected directory are sent to the Lotus Notes database on the Domino Server.
- If you get a 7063 error from WinSpool/400 Batch Report Server, the path for finding the AS400RPT.NSF database is incorrect.
- If the Notes Client Location is set to Island (Disconnected), set it to Office (Network) to connect to the intranet.
Last Modified On:
No, open a new Support Case
You don't have the appropriate permissions.