To check the status of Performance Navigator:
- Issue the following command: GO MPGLIB/PERFNAV.
- Select Option 7 to display:
- Reduced Data Date Range
- Raw Performance Date Range
- Other useful information
- You will also see where PerfNav is looking for Collection Services Data (make sure this matches the library you find below)
To check the status of Collection Services:
IBM's Collection Services is different than Performance Navigator. Performance Navigator summarizes the raw data that Collection Services creates.
Issue the following command: CHKPFRCOL.
The message "Collection Services active" will show up if Collection Services is active.
- Put your cursor on this message and hit F1 - you will see the current member and the library that Collection Services is using.
Note: The command CFGPFRCOL is used to configure Collection Services.
Last Modified On:
No, open a new Support Case
You don't have the appropriate permissions.