Database failed : SqlDependency does not support calling Start() with different connection strings having the same server, user, and database in the same app domain.
SOLUTION / EXPLANATION:
Based on the restrictions outlined below, multiple database triggers using the same
Multiple calls to the Start method can be made, subject to the following restrictions:
- Multiple calls with identical parameters (the same connection string and Windows credentials in the calling thread) are valid.
- Multiple calls with different connection strings are valid as long as:
- Each connection string specifies a different database, or
- Each connection string specifies a different user, or
- The calls come from different application domains.
Applies to: Automate 10, Automate Desktop 11, Automate BPA Server 10, Automate Plus/Ultimate 11