Can the location of the paradox file (pdoxusrs.net) that is created on users C drive each time they log into Report Writer be changed?
Using a CITRIX environment, the pdoxusrs.net file is created in a location where the users do not have access or authority on C:\. When users attempt to log into Report Writer, the application hangs. Is it possible to change the default location of where the paradox driver is creating that particular file to a location on the network or somewhere were the users have access and authority?
- Search the PC for BDECFG32.EXE
- Double click on the file.
- Say okay to the message (System Configuration File Not Found)
- You should now be in the BDE Configuration Utility
- Select the Paradox Driver
- Change the Net Directory from the default of C:\ to some other location that the user has authority to.
- Click the RED X and reply "Yes" to prompt for saving changes to the config file.
Last Modified On:
No, open a new Support Case
You don't have the appropriate permissions.