DTIHosts can be edited using any text file editor. For example:
- For Windows 2003: edit [ESM directory]&backslash;bin&backslash;inw3s-ix86DTIHosts
- For Windows 2000 : edit [ESM directory]&backslash;bin&backslash;inw2k-ix86DTIHosts
- For Windows NT: edit [ESM directory]&backslash;bin&backslash;in t-ix86DTIHosts
- For Solaris: vi [ESM directory]/bin/solaris-sparc/DTIHosts
- For AIX: vi [ESM directory]/bin/aix-rs6k/DTIHosts
Each line in DTIHosts must contain the following entries:
- IBM i connection[space]TCP/IP port[space]IBM i name
- TCP/IP port = TCP/IP port number for communicating with IBM i. This must be the same as defined on the IBM i through "Work with TCP/IP Connections" option.
- IBM i name = Name of IBM i agent (as shown in ESM/Manager)
Important note: Do NOT insert a space at the beginning of a line.
Last Modified On:
No, open a new Support Case
You don't have the appropriate permissions.