To capture inbound faxes into WebDocs:
- Install IFS Tools on the iSeries.
- Compile the IFSMONQF1 exit program, the source of which can be found in RJSIMAGE/SOURCE, into the RJSIFSTOOL folder or one of your own production libraries.
Note: You may also want to copy the source member to your own source library.
- Use the IFSMON command to monitor the folder where Quadrant faxes are routed, /quadrant/inbound:
Note: The following example runs until 5 p.m. each night, monitors for faxes every 2 minutes, and only captures faxes that have been in the IFS folder for at least 2 minutes based on the MODDLY parameter.
IFSMON IFSDIR('/quadrant/inbound') OMITDIR(*YES) OMITPRCFIL(*YES) MODDLY(2) EXITPGM(RJSIFSTOOL/IFSMONQF1) DELAY(*DELAY) DLYTIM(120) ENDTIME(170000) AFTEROPT(*NONE)
- If you use the sample IFSMONQ1 exit program:
- Create a folder named INBOUNDFAX in WebDocs.
- Create a user named INBOUNDFAX and give that user access to the INBOUNDFAX folder.
Last Modified On:
No, open a new Support Case
You don't have the appropriate permissions.