- VB5 Runtime Files
- VB6 Runtime Files
- Batch Import Utility for WebDocs iSeries
- WebDocs iSeries Edition TCP/IP API version 3.0
- If you using full-text OCR, the following are also required:
To set up Batch Import Utility for WebDocs iSeries:
- Go to Start > Programs > RJS Image Server Batch > Image Server Batch Import.
- In Table Entry/Edit Directory Monitor List, create one or more input directories to monitor:
- File Directory - The path to the directory to monitor. Use a drive letter or a UNC path.
- Description - A description of the directory.
- FTP Server - The FTP server host name.
- FTP User - A valid FTP user ID.
- FTP Password - The password for FTP User.
- Image Server/WebDocs User - A valid WebDocs iSeries user ID.
- Activate - Whether to start monitoring this directory.
- Delete File - Whether to delete files after processing.
- Move File - Whether to move files after processing.
- Move to Directory - If you chose to move files after processing, the directory to move them to.
- Set Read Only - Whether to set files as read-only after processing.
- Zip File - Whether to zip files before checking in to WebDocs.
- Password - The password for the zip file.
- In Table Entry/Edit Directory Import Settings, create a directory import setting for the selected import directory:
Last Modified On:
No, open a new Support Case
You don't have the appropriate permissions.