- Removed support for the *MERGE split option
- Fix: Files with paths longer than 126 characters no longer get skipped when processing.
- Enhancement: Added the ability to use SQL Criteria when using the DECOLLATE split option
- Fix: Fixed issue when merging documents. There was an issue when monitoring multiple folders. The first folder would merge the documents correctly, but all subsequent folders wouldn't merge.
20 November 2009
- Updated product version number to match ActiveX version number to keep in sync.
- Added @DATE, @TIME and @YEAR keywords to the Output File Prefix and Output File Suffx.
17 November 2009
- Updated PDF Decryption DLL which is used with PDF files that have an Owner and/or User Password.
23 June 2009
- Made change to license file name.
- Updated RJS contact info.
22 May 2009
- Fixed issue when Decollating a PDF file and the Decollate By filed has illegas DOS characters the split results would be one file for each page.
- Fixed so that * and *.* filter works correctly.
02 April 2009
- Added the ability to use a contains filter. Ex: *RPT*, *INV*, Etc.
- Added ? wilcard. ? = matches up with any single allowable character. Ex: Report?.pdf
- Add keyword @FILEPREFIX to Output File Prefix dropdown list
21 November 2008
- Fixed problem with WebDocs folder not updating with symbolic field values after the first split file.
21 October 2008
- Added code to trim blank spaces from extracted data before placing into temp database.
21 October 2008
- Removed the use of Adobe Acrobat to read the page coordinates. Adobe Acrobat is no longer a requirement for this product.
29 January 2008
1.) Fixed issue with the Imaging Folder when using keywords.
27 December 2007
1.) Fixed issue with the Imaigng Title and Imaging Document Type getting updated correctly when using keywords
7 December 2007
1.) Updated the file Prefix and Suffix so they can contain @ keywords, versus just starting with. They now can also have more than one @ keyword. 2.) Fixed duplicate names so that the extension wasn't in the file name twice.
5 November 2007
1.) Added new license checking to accomodate running on a VMWare image.
4 October 2007
Fixed issue with Error 3021 No Current Record Trace Point 1000 when using VB Script and *BANNERPAGE.
3 October 2007
Fixed issue with RDX files not being created when doing *BANNERPAGE.
Fixed SplitCriteria output in RDX file so it doesn't show the value from the next split.
Added check in Illegal DOS character replacement to include CRLF, CR and LF so output file names won't error out when using symbolic field names for the Output File Prefix and Suffix.
Fixed issue with duplicate output file names not being renamed.
Added the ability to replace illegal DOS characters in the output file prefix and suffix after replacing keywords. The illegal character will be replaced with the character specified in the File/Settings. 2.) Made menu File/Exit exit the program.
Fixed issue with parms missing when calling the splitting ActiveX. This was causing an error at 450 error at trace point 3175.
Added the ability to pass the parameter STARTMIN to start and minimize the product.
Added the ability to pass values all found in the PDF file to a VB Script in order to format or update the data for splitting purposes.
Added code to replace illegal iSeries characters with a single space.
Added single quotes around User Defined Data variable when uploading to iSeries.
Added *MERGE Split Option. This will merge files that start with the same prefix up to a tilde is reached. Files name need to be formated with the matching merge criteria followed by a tilde and then the extension.
Added ability to specify the user defined data even if the user isn't using RJS Imaging.
Added ability to pass the Owner and/or User password in order to split password protected PDF files. 2.) Fixed problem in ActiveX so when using VB Scripting, the sSaveValue get put 'into the field the user is Decollating by.
Fixed problem whith the After Processing still occuring even if there was an error splitting the PDF file.
Added ini setting to reload the Splitter Active X for each file.
Fixed problem with product name when windows get grouped with XP. It didn't show the correct product name.
Added VB Scripting to be called before splitting PDF file.
Changed RJSIndexing to use the appropriate output file name so it will show a TIF extension if converting to TIF.
Made the Help/Contents menu go to the RJS user guide web page.
Added the passing of the Fill option when passing the Criteria Locations. Changed the splitting functionality from Adobe to new Prep Tool. Adobe will still do the indexing so it is still required but this will solve the Adobe 7 issue and speed up the splitting process.