Before You Begin
If you are planning on decommissioning a system that has a proprietary database, you can copy the data from that system and database for historic viewing into another system.
- Shut down TeamQuest Manager on the originating system using the following command:
- Run the following command:
tqdbx -d <dbname> -o
- Copy the \data\export\SYSTEM_<DBNAME>.dbx file to the new system.
- On the new system, create a database for the data using the following command:
tqdbu -d historicFromOldSystem -i
- Load the data into a .dbx file using the following command:
tqdbx -d historicFromOldSystem -i <path and filename to .dbx file>
Last Modified On:
No, open a new Support Case
You don't have the appropriate permissions.