Note: Revision history for this Document Management product continues in the Release Notes pages.
- Added a license status page for customers and support to view the system Hardware ID to generate a license
- Fixed an issue with loading custom fonts containing spaces in the name
- Fixed a UI issue with IE11 causing the form to load twice
- Fixed inconsistent tab order within forms
- Fixed some images being converted to signature controls
- Fixed date picker selecting the minimum date if a default value is not set
- Fixed a validation issue with repeating tables
- Fixed cases where locked repeating tables still allowed adding and removing rows
- Fixed a login redirect issue if auto-login from WebDocs is enabled
- New web-based signature capture to sign forms quickly and efficiently
- Modernized the user interface
- Simplified redundant web pages
- Fully tested and compatible with all major web browsers
- Simplified and enhanced the installation process
- Improved integration with WebDocs
- Saving an existing form stored in WebDocs now updates the matching index keys in addition to creating a new document version
- Temporary files are managed and cleaned up more appropriately
- Keys 11 through 30 are supported with WebDocs document check-ins
- Implemented standard Fortra cross-platform licensing. Existing customers please contact support for information and assistance prior to upgrading.
- Added the ability to make changes to multiple forms at the same time.
- Fixed issue with form prefix's not getting set correctly.
- Removed non-functioning buttons at the bottom of the form page.
- Can now add a newly saved form to a WebDocs Route within WebDocs for Windows by specifying a route ID. WebDocs iSeries already had this capability.
- Single Sign On Login from WebDocs for Windows to WebForms. Requires WebDocs for Windows V1.4.1 and above and login integration must be enabled in WebDocs.
- Integrated login with WebDocs for Windows that can save user login info for selected number of days if enabled. Prevents user needing to perform multiple individual logins to WebForms. (Note: This can be used instead of WebDocs Windows Single Sign On if desired.)
- Integrated login with WebDocs for iSeries that can save user login info for selected number of days if enabled. Prevents user needing to perform multiple individual logins to WebForms.
- WebForms Lite version released. Provides ability to work with forms offline on laptop and Window based tablets or in small network workgroup environments.
- Form template versioning to allow users to make form template changes and make sure that old and new saved form documents are viewed with their original templates. Controlled via the WebFormTemplateList enabled setting. This eliminates an issue where older forms stored in WebDocs may not render correctly if new fields or logic were added to the web form template.
- Ability to use form template list text file table if defined to accommodate form template versioning. Individual form templates can be enabled or disabled via settings in the form template list text file. Templates can also be assigned to Form Groups.
Template List Text Table comma delimited record format: XSN file name, Template File Desc, Enabled (N/Y), Form Group
Example of enabled form entry: C:\RJSWEBFORMS\TEMPLATES\FORM1.XSN,This is form 1,Y,AP
Example of disabled form entry: C:\RJSWEBFORMS\TEMPLATES FORM1.XSN,This is form 1,N,AR
- Form Groups are defined within the template list text file to allow available form template selections to be limited by department or functional area. Example: AP, AR, HR, Order Entry, Sales, etc. If the formgroup=XX parm (Where XX is form group name) is passed to the login.aspx or loginwin.aspx pages, only templates for the selected form group will show in the form template dropdown list for selection.
- WebDocs iSeries, WebDocs for Windows, WebForms Lite and Basic Form Filler can now be enabled or disabled via settings in Web.Config.
- Added master page and style sheets to existing WebForms pages.
Last Modified On:
No, open a new Support Case
You don't have the appropriate permissions.