For all current releases of Showcase 9, use the instructions below to uninstall a Showcase server. The instructions for uninstalling a Showcase server are also in the Showcase Installation Guide - Uninstalling Server Components .
- Log on with QSECOFR or equivalent authority (*ALLOBJ, *IOSYSCFG, *SAVSYS, *JOBCTL, and *SECADM special authorities are needed).
- Back up any server settings you want to save. See the ShowCase 9 Administrator's Guide for instructions.
- Verify no users are connected to the library. See the ShowCase 9 Administrator's Guide for instructions.
Restore the UNINSTSC utility from the UNINSTSC save file that exists in the server library by entering the following command:
RSTOBJ OBJ(*ALL) SAVLIB(QTEMP) DEV(*SAVF) SAVF(serverlib/UNINSTSC) MBROPT(*ALL) ALWOBJDIF(*ALL) RSTLIB(QTEMP)
- Replace serverlib with the name of your Showcase server library to uninstall.
- This restores three objects into QTEMP.
- Enter QTEMP/UNINSTSC and press Enter. This command cannot be submitted to batch mode.
- Enter the name of your Showcase server library name you want to uninstall and press Enter to confirm.
IBM Ref#: 1475481
Last Modified On:
No, open a new Support Case
You don't have the appropriate permissions.