Before You Begin
When you recreate IT Resources on databases, they are recreated in IT Service databases as well.
- Shut down the TeamQuest Manager service using the following command:
- Remove the ITR table using the following command:
manager/bin/tqdbu -d <dbname> -p System.ITR
- Restart TeamQuest Manager using the following command:
- Shut down the application server (Vityl Monitor) using the following command:
- Edit the tlist file in the \data\itservicedatabasename directory on the application server and remove the line similar to the following:
Table1=System, ITR, 2, Internal, itrdef, 13
- Delete the itrdef and itrdef.roll files from the \data\itservicedatabasename directory.
- Restart the application server.
Last Modified On:
No, open a new Support Case
You don't have the appropriate permissions.