To create a named range in a spreadsheet:
- Open Microsoft Excel and create a new spreadsheet.
- In the first row of the spreadsheet, type the column names, such as: cusnum, item, desc, and so on.
- Highlight each of the columns in the first row that will be used in the named range.
- In the menu, click Insert > Name > Define.
- Type a name for the range. For example: ItemList
- Click OK.
The name you just created is the table name when performing ODBC operations against the selected spreadsheet.
Last Modified On:
No, open a new Support Case
You don't have the appropriate permissions.