- iSeries IP Address
- iSeries User ID
- iSeries Password
- WebDocs User
- WebDocs Password
- Include Flag for Reindexed Documents - Checks DOCREINDEX field in DOCS00 for 'U'.
- Reset Flag for Reindexed Documents after indexing - Resets DOCREINDEX field in DOCS00 to 'I'.
Running WebDocs iSeries Re-Index
- From the Start Menu, open WebDocs iSeries Re-Index.
- Click Run Reindex to start.
Note: The program ends when it is finished.
- Review the log file for errors.
Using SQL to Set DOCS00 for Re-Indexing
- Log in to the iSeries.
- Use STRSQL or the DOCSQL command in the RJSIMAGE library.
- Use the following sample SQL syntax to mark all TIFF and TXT files for re-indexing:
UPDATE RJSIMAGE/DOCS00 SET DREINDEX = 'U' WHERE DOCTYPE = 'TIF' OR DOCTYPE = 'tif' OR DOCTYPE = 'TXT' OR DOCTYPE = 'txt'
Last Modified On:
No, open a new Support Case
You don't have the appropriate permissions.