The enclosed instructions will allow you to manually download a file from any AS/400 IFS directory or folder via FTP.
- Go to the DOS prompt and start FTP file transfer by typing: ftp 22.214.171.124 and pressing enter. (Replace 126.96.36.199 with the IP address for your iSeries)
- At the prompts, enter your iSeries user name and password.
- Once logged in, enter binary at the FTP command prompt. This will ensure that no data conversion is performed when downloading.
- Assuming the IFS file is called report.pdf and resides in the root directory of the IFS, run recv /report.pdf c:\report.pdf to download.
- Once complete, enter quit to exit FTP.
Last Modified On:
No, open a new Support Case
You don't have the appropriate permissions.