Configure so they appear in the TIMPGM Subsystem (Allowing the DetectIT Graphical Client to Connect)
- Sign on to the green screen profile ALERT, and enter the command WRKDTITCP.
- On the resulting screen, take F6 to ADD a new TCP/IP connection.
- On the next screen select DTIE - GUI Work Server - by entering a 1 against that line. Press ENTER.
- On the next screen you are permitted to change the ports that DetectIT will use to connect to the GUI. If you do not need to do this, just press ENTER.
- Repeat steps 2-4 for the ‘product’ DTIERPT - GUI Work server.
When you have added these two details return to the DetectIT menu and restart the subsystems. The DS02 and DS03 jobs should now appear.
Please ensure that in the Graphical client the ports are consistent with the values you chose above.
For further information see the document “DetectIT Graphical Getting Started Guide” - section 2 “graphical software configuration”.
Last Modified On:
No, open a new Support Case
You don't have the appropriate permissions.