How can you run the QSQSRVR prestart jobs in the same subsystem as Showcase?
Starting with V6R1 and PTF SI33949, it is possible to have the QSQSRVR pre-start jobs that are used by Showcase to run in the same subsystem as ShowCase rather than the default subsystem of QSYSWRK.
Steps to change the subsystem for QSQSRVR pre-start jobs:
- Add the QIBM_SRVRMODE_SBS environment variable using this command:
ADDENVVAR ENVVAR(QIBM_SRVRMODE_SBS) VALUE('*SAME') LEVEL(*SYS)
- Add a pre-start job entry for the QSQSRVR jobs in the ShowCase subsystem.
- End the ShowCase subsystem using command :ENDSBS
- ADDPJE SBSD(/) PGM(QSYS/QSQSRVR) STRJOBS(*YES) INLJOBS(5) THRESHOLD(2) ADLJOBS(2) MAXUSE(1)
- Start the subsystem using command: STRSBS
Refer to this IBM support article for more information on this change.
Last Modified On:
No, open a new Support Case
You don't have the appropriate permissions.