When you sign on to a PC and attach a printer, you receive all print notification messages from the printer.
For example: Messenger Service From: Spooler To: UserID Subj: ** Printing Notification **.
There are two options for stopping printer notification messages:
- Go to Start > Program Files > Administrative Tools > Services and stop the Messenger and Alerter services.
- In the Printers folder, go to the File > Server Properties > Advanced and uncheck all of the following:
- Log spooler error events.
- Log spooler warning events.
- Log spooler information events.
- Notify when remote documents are printed.
- Notify computer, not user, when remote documents are printed.
Last Modified On:
No, open a new Support Case
You don't have the appropriate permissions.