November 21, 2023
To upgrade to the latest version (6.0.25):
1. Download updotnet6.0.sh script and save it to the system where vityl-console and/or vityl-plans-api are installed.
2. Give it execute permission. Run the command: chmod 755 ./updotnet6.0.sh
3. Run the script: ./updotnet6.0.sh
The script performs the following steps to upgrade the dotnet packages to the latest 6.0 version.
1. Download latest version of the packages
2. Stop VCM services by running: /opt/vityl/util/vcmctl.sh stop
3. Uninstall the existing dotnet packages but leave their dependencies as is.
- rpm -e dotnet-host --nodeps
- rpm -e dotnet-hostfxr-6.0 --nodeps
- rpm -e dotnet-runtime-6.0 --nodeps
- rpm -e dotnet-runtime-deps-6.0 --nodeps
- rpm -e aspnetcore-runtime-6.0 --nodeps
- yum autoremove
4. Delete old version dotnet files/folders: rm -rf /usr/share/dotnet/shared/Microsoft.NETCore.App/*.
5. Install the latest version of the packages:
- rpm -i dotnet-host-6.0.25-1.x86_64.rpm
- rpm -i dotnet-hostfxr-6.0-6.0.25-1.x86_64.rpm
- rpm -i dotnet-runtime-deps-6.0-6.0.25-1.x86_64.rpm
- rpm -i dotnet-runtime-6.0-6.0.25-1.x86_64.rpm
- rpm -i aspnetcore-runtime-6.0-6.0.25-1.x86_64.rpm
6. Start VCM components by running: /opt/vityl/util/vcmctl.sh start.
Last Modified On:
No, open a new Support Case
You don't have the appropriate permissions.