Note: Revision history for this Document Management product continues in the Release Notes pages.
- Fixed issue with routing selection option visibility when "Allow Route Selection" is disabled
- Fixed issue with not being able to check in a document without selecting a route
- Added an option to use a secure connection to WebDocs
- Enhancement: Enabled route selection during document checkin
- Fix: "View" button is now properly enabled if a file is dragged onto the UI or via PDFCreator
- Fix: Installer now correctly detects the WebDocs Client Proxy prerequisite
- Fix: Checkin status message properly displays if a WebDocs pre-checkin exit point fails
- Fix: The UI background no longer flashes during WebDocs login
- Enhancement: Changing credentials for failed logins with auto-login enabled no longer requires going to the settings
- Change: Removed several unused settings from the interface
- Fix: Editing user defined custom values no longer causes an error in some circumstances
- Fix: Custom value buttons no longer show up for fields that are not defined in the currently selected document type
- Fix: An error no longer displays with auto-login enabled in some circumstances
- Fix: An error no longer displays after toggling the "Allow Custom Lists" option
- Fix: iSeries credentials are correctly saved after login when the iSeries credentials are different than the WebDocs credentials
- Fix: The maximum number of characters allowed for index fields is correctly set
- Fix: Scanning to PDF format no longer displays an error regarding a missing file in some cases
- Fix: Loading the application for the first time no longer throws an error when attempting to load custom user settings.
- Fix: Checking in a new document to WebDocs Windows no longer throws an error.
- Fix: Changed encryption of saved user credentials.
- Fix: Document type fields not showing up when document type is selected
- Fix: Folder display names when using WebDocs iSeries
- Fix: Eliminated flickering when changing document types
- Fix: Added horizontal scrolling to the folder dropdown to help visibility of long folder names.
- Fix: iSeries User ID field on login dialog no longer auto-formats all characters to lowercase
- Enhancement: Finalized doctype list permission handling to use the new webservice method that filters by permission properly
- Enhancement: Added compatibility with WebDocs Windows 1.4.0 authentication changes
- Fix: Added double-check to make sure key values never get set to null that could mess up exit points
- Enhancement: Added default document type and folder capability when using WebDocs Windows. REQUIRES WebDocs Windows version 1.3.7 or higher and the WebDocs Windows Webservice Client 1.1.3 or higher.
- Enhancement: Added required document type field compatibility when using WebDocs Windows. REQUIRES WebDocs Windows version 1.3.7 or higher and the WebDocs Windows Webservice Client 1.1.3 or higher.
- Enhancement: Added default document type capability when using WebDocs iSeries.
- Fix: Corrected issue with "Index out of bounds" error when using WebDocs Windows integration
- Fix: Corrected issue with WD-I where keys were being uploaded into the wrong columns if the keys were defined in non-sequential order (i.e. using keys 2, 4 and 6 instead of 1, 2 and 3)
- Fix: Corrected issue with autologin failing incorrectly
- Fix: Corrected issue with licensing when using a site license file
- Fix: Moved default temporary directory to user's system temporary directory
- Fix: Corrected error that occurs the first time the Custom Lists tab is selected in the settings window
- Enhancement: Added ability to save field values on checkin to prevent users from re-entering in similar information
- Enhancement: Added ability to have the main window minimize automatically once a checkin is successful
- Enhancement: Added ability to automatically log in with saved credentials
- Enhancement: Added checkin trigger when the ENTER key is pressed
- Enhancement: Added validation for fields marked as required in WebDocs
- Enhancement: Added ability to add custom value lists to reduce typing for commonly used values and reduce possible typos. These custom lists can be used in conjunction with, not override, existing lookup lists that are defined in WebDocs.
- Enhancement: Improved performance of logins and cached document type information by default until user either logs out and back in or requests a full update via the new refresh buttons
- Fix: Corrected issue where the error message "Public member 'getLastCPFError' on type 'WebDocsAPI' not found" displays after a checkin to WebDocs iSeries fails
- Fix: Changed default temporary scan directory to use Windows profile temporary directory to ensure write privileges
- Fix: Corrected issue when retrieving document type field lists with older versions of the web service that did not return field lookup list values
- Fix: Allowed non-uppercase characters in WebDocs iSeries login dialog
- Enhancement: Added lookup lists to index key and document title fields for WebDocs iSeries
- Fix: Corrected another issue relating to .Net bug with dropdown list data sources
- Fix: Checkin button is now correctly enabled when a file is specified
- Fix: Index key titles now correctly display when using WebDocs iSeries
- Enhancement: Added lookup lists to index key fields for WebDocs Windows
- Fix: Corrected issue relating to .Net bug with dropdown list data sources
- Enhancement: Reorganized settings screens
- Fix: Internal code reorganization to better switch between editions of WebDocs
- Fix: UI cleanup
Last Modified On:
No, open a new Support Case
You don't have the appropriate permissions.