The Showcase Add-in menu for either Query does not appear within Excel.
Within the Microsoft Excel Tools Menu, add the ShowCase Query Add-Ins, by performing the steps below:
- Within MS Excel: Select Tools | Add-Ins.
NOTE: This may very depending on what version of MS Office is being used.
- In the Add-Ins available window verify that ShowCase Query Add-In is listed.
- If it is listed: Select "Query Add-in" and click OK. It will be added to the ShowCase Menu.
- If it is not listed, continue to Step 3 below.
- Select Browse. This will open the search option.
- Find the file for the ShowCase Query Excel Add-ins as follows:
Using Windows XP, the Query Add-Ins file, (SCXADD32. XLL), is located at:
"C:\Program Files\ShowCase\9\bin" (by default)
Using Windows 7 (32-bit), the Query Add-Ins file, (SCXADD32. XLL), is located at:
"C:\Program Files (x86)\ShowCase\9\bin" (by default)
- Select the desired file and click OK and the Add-Ins list will be returned.
- Ensure that the Add-Ins are selected and click OK.
- ShowCase should now appear at the top of the Excel menu bar.
Last Modified On:
No, open a new Support Case
You don't have the appropriate permissions.