When you open an ASCII text report which was downloaded from the iSeries with page and line breaks, the text wrap and the fonts do not display correctly.
To format the converted report:
- Open the file in Microsoft Word.
- Change the page orientation to Landscape.
- Change the page margins to .4".
- Press Ctrl + A to select all the text.
- Change the font name to Courier New.
- Change the font size to 6, 7, 8, or the size that looks correct for that report.
Last Modified On:
No, open a new Support Case
You don't have the appropriate permissions.