Follow the steps below to add (group) summaries to query results:
- From the Menu Bar, Select Format \ Break Groups.
- In the Groups tab, select the field(s) on which you would like to group your data.
- Then click the Group>>>> button.
- When all of your groups have been designated, click Apply, then OK.
- Click the Summaries tab.
- Highlight a Column and choose the Summary Operation(Totals, Count, Maximum and Minimum)you want in your results.
For details on other functions that you can set with break groups refer to the Query online help.
Note: You can add a break group, either before or after you run your query:
IBM Ref#: 1475521
Last Modified On:
No, open a new Support Case
You don't have the appropriate permissions.