If you have created your own SSL certificate for use in InterMapper and InterMapper DataCenter is running on the same host, you may find it convenient to configure InterMapper DataCenter to use the same certificate.
To do this:
1) Log in to InterMapper DataCenter.
2) In the "InterMapper DataCenter" section of the main administration screen, click on "Change Settings".
3) Scroll to the bottom of the "InterMapper DataCenter Settings" screen to the section labelled "Connections".
4) Click the option to "Use a Custom Certificate".
5) For SSL Private Key, click "Browse" and navigate to your InterMapper Settings folder. Within that folder, navigate into "Certificates" and choose "SSLCertificateKeyFile".
6) For SSL Certificate, click "Browse" and navigate to your InterMapper Settings folder. Within that folder, navigate into "Certificates" and choose "SSLCertificateFile".
7) Click "Save Changes".
8) Restart your InterMapper DataCenter service or daemon. The certificates from InterMapper should now be in place for InterMapper DataCenter, as well.