Posted Thu, 02 Dec 2021 22:52:54 GMT by James Lankford FirstBank Applications Developer
Is there any way to programmatically set the priority of a Send Message action (Low, Normal, High)? I have many workflows where I've had to use 2 email actions in a task just to accommodate different priorities ('Normal' for notification, High for error-type notifications) based on different outcomes in the task. I'd rather use the DRY approach and only have one email action where I can dynamically set those values in the dropdown.
Posted Wed, 08 Dec 2021 21:22:50 GMT by James Lankford FirstBank Applications Developer
So......I think I figured it out.

I switched from Visual to AML view and edited the code to include a variable that holds the value of the priority:
PRIORITY="%v_emailPriority%" />

This works - I ran the task 3 times, each time changing the variable value to Low, Normal, High and each time the email received showed the correct priority.

However, if I edit/save that step in Visual view after making that change, it will automatically reset the AML code to:
PRIORITY="low" /> and I have to correct it in AML view.

Can this be addressed in a future release as a fix or enhancement?

Posted Thu, 30 Jun 2022 12:52:17 GMT by Amy Knode
Hi James,<br> <br> Yes, we can add this as a feature request.&nbsp; Go ahead and open a case with support with this request.<br> <br> Thanks,<br> <br> Amy

You must be signed in to post in this forum.