Posted Wed, 19 Dec 2018 01:38:42 GMT by

Hi Guys,

I have tried to use the unlock option but without success so far. Does anyone have any clue what is missing?

I have set the user/password at the task logon options and at the server default logon options.

once the workflow is started it receives the message"unning on agent 'XXXX' failed because: Could not start because the computer could not be unlocked.   (Step 0 in function Main)"

Also looking at the Agent PC nothing happens at the logon screen.

Thanks in advance

Posted Thu, 20 Dec 2018 16:54:51 GMT by

Flavio,

What version of Automate Enterprise are you running? If you are not running the latest version, I recommend upgrading and then letting us know if the issue persists. We have made some logon/unlock improvements with the more recent releases of Automate Enterprise.

- Leonard 

Posted Thu, 20 Dec 2018 22:11:11 GMT by

Hi Leonard, what is the last version? I am using version 11

Posted Fri, 21 Dec 2018 01:23:55 GMT by

Hi Flavio,

The latest version of v11 is v11.1.10.5. If you are running any version of v11 older than that, then I recommend upgrading.

Posted Thu, 28 Mar 2019 03:44:03 GMT by

Flavio,

Did you get this resolved?  There is a config file you can add to your agents to essentially give windows more time to logon.  Let me know if you need help.

Julio

Posted Mon, 24 Jun 2019 20:51:10 GMT by

Hi

Julio

Can you inform the name of this file ? Because I am facing the same issue on version 11 (11.1.30.3) 

Raphael

You must be signed in to post in this forum.