Posted Fri, 01 Apr 2022 03:22:29 GMT by Johnny Cong
Automate 10

We use SFTP upload actions to upload a file to a SFTP server and it seems that whenever we upload to this specific site, during the file upload the connection will disconnect with the below error in the SFTP log and leave a partially uploaded file.

01/04/2022 8:59:58 AM : Upload file \\Temp\filename.gz to /filename.gz.
01/04/2022 9:00:06 AM : Error 102
01/04/2022 9:00:06 AM : SFTP connection closed

Debugging and running the workflow in the task builder the upload will also disconnect and error out with 
FTP failed (Error: SFTP component not connected)

Funnily enough, if we keep retrying, it will eventually fully upload the file and complete.

Running the file transfer through a SFTP client like FileZilla/WinSCP has no issues at all uploading to this SFTP server.

Posted Mon, 12 Sep 2022 23:02:03 GMT by Help Desk
I'm having this issue as well. I have had three different automations that were running fine. I don't know what changed but now they're getting stuck at the upload step with the error message "SFTP component not connected" I'm very curious what the message means. I was able to upload a test file from a fresh automation after copy pasting the exact lines from the non-working automation.
Posted Mon, 10 Oct 2022 19:17:22 GMT by Rick Gould Cobalt Medplans/Preferrred Health Professionals
We are having the same issue with one specific site. This is a new connection for us, and I believe it is a cloud hosted SFTP server but have not been able to confirm this. initial connection to this site was a problem until we hit upon a specific set of custom encryption settings. Filezilla has no issues uploading the file.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.